To My Regular Followers:

Hey all, I know that I've gotten behind on posting. It has been a very crazy couple of weeks. I'm still about a week behind in writing, but the tasks are going and I'll have the articles written soon. Thanks for bearing with me.

In the meantime, here's a cool idea I want to try: quick homemade ice cream! I may even find a way to make it one of the gifts!



Who WOULDN'T want to do this? And I have a sneaking suspicion that 7-10 minutes of dancing around as vigorously as this lady would be fun AND burn a good chunk of those ice cream calories!

Ok, here's my idea: This Sunday let's all make some homemade ice cream and share our creations right here! Who's with me? Any takers? Comment here so I know you're in!

Oh, and on a random note: Howcast.com is purely awesome. Thanks for great content!

3 comments:

Heather Leacy said...

That's awesome!! Try it and tell us how it works. You could be giving yourself the gift of learning how to "cook" something new. :)

Jennifer Beard said...

I just went to do this, but our milk was sour. Boo! I'll try lemon ice cream soon.
Jenn

Natalie said...

HECK. YES. Any excuse to eat ice cream, and I'm there. This could be dangerous.

Post a Comment