Ask the Reader: Quick Update and Request

Hey folks, just wanted to let you know that this week I have a few big projects for school, and as such I'll be spending almost all of my time on that. I'll still be doing the gifts each day, but it may be Sunday or Monday before I get the time to write and post the next few days. Thanks for bearing with me.

In the meantime, I have a question for you!

It's proving difficult to come up with ideas for self-gifts everyday, so I'd like as many suggestions as I can get. Remember the criteria: The goal is for each of these things to (1) be intentional and thought out, (2) make me a better person in a way that is somehow discernible to myself, and (3) be reasonable for anyone to duplicate if they so desire.

Thank you guys for your suggestions, encouragement, and for your loyal reading of this journey. I'm honored you'd take the time to do so.

4 comments:

Jennifer Beard said...

Challenge yourself to practice gratitude by writing a thank you note every week. Carry around some simple cards in your car. Secretly write a thank you note to a restaurant server to start.
Jenn Beard

BrimoKnight said...

Wow... Thats a good one Jenn! Definitely has to be a gift... I second that! Hmm, I can't think of any right now.. but I'll try to come up with something... Have God's favor this weekend to get your projects done... Blessings!

Courtney said...

volunteering? fostering a dog? maintaining personal hygiene? teaching yourself to cook? visiting a long lost friend?

White said...

Great ideas, guys! Let me know if you have more.

Post a Comment