13. Book Review: Lessons Learned


Recently a friend who has been reading through this journey has posed a challenge to me. He said that since I am determined to read more, it would be interesting to keep a record of what I learn from each book that I read. So that's exactly what I'm going to do! Why? Because even things that you read for enjoyment get your brain thinking, and studies show that sharing/teaching something is a much more effective way of retaining information than reading alone. Gift 13: Sharing what I've read; retaining the lesson myself.

Within the posts, you'll start to see the thoughts and lessons I've taken from what I'm reading. Feel free to explore them and contribute! I'll also be keeping a list of what I've shared for easy reference.

Are there any books that have really gotten you thinking? What are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment