Just a Head's Up - Not Dead

Hey there folks! Just wanted to let you know that I'm NOT dead or anything. My previously mentioned projects have put me on a writing hiatus that I despise, but has been necessary to accomplish my two main goals at the moment: school and a semblance of sanity.

But here is the good news: I plan to be writing again by the end of the day Friday, and will then be a posting fool! I'll be retroactively dating the posts to correspond with the appropriate day that I actually did each gift both for continuity's sake and for my own awesome obsessiveness about little things.

While I'm working like an organ grinder's monkey to get this stuff written, answer me this: what's been your favorite post so far and why? If you've only read a few, choose among them! If you've only read one, I'm going to cry. Not really. But maybe. Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Heather said...

The laundromat one with the guy. I know that's so specific. Lol

Post a Comment